Friday, June 13, 2014

My Favourite Birthday Gift

**This image is not my own; just merely an edit.

The other day, I wrote up a very brief post and published it. It was a quick thing because I didn't feel like words could truly express the importance of the texting and driving matter as well as the video had, and I also didn't have much time (I feel lame saying that because this issue is major and so prevalent in today's society. The time thing just feels like an excuse. In all honesty, I would have liked to have written more about the subject matter, but c'est la vie. There will be other opportunities to).

Seeing as that login was quick, I didn't check my reading list, statistics, or anything I normally would have. I simply clicked on the post icon, created the Watch and Share post, and then logged out; not even giving a second glance to anything else.

A few days have passed since that post. I've obviously logged back on for a proper blogger sit down. With that, I have relieved myself of the naivety of what is happening with everyone. Once having checked what's new, I noticed my follower count. Oh my goodness, guys!!! 107?!!! That's incredible!!! My mind is boggled by the fact that the number of followers I have is in the triple digits. Like whoa. I appreciate everyone single one of you, even if you followed just for a follow back (though I hope the content is genuinely interesting enough for all and that's primarily why you followed. If not, tell me what you'd like to see written up!) All of you still took the time to add my URL to your reading list, and for that, I thank you. Also, I noticed this change in numbers a few days after my birthday. Though it was after the fact, it has proved to be the most meaningful birthday gift I received. Bottom line, this information made my day. Thanks for the late birthday gift!!!!!!

Like most people who gain followers, it's an unbelievable feeling. I never expected as many as 7 people to read my blog, let alone 107!! It's an amazing and surreal feeling. For those who have read my About Me page, one can conclude that I'm shy and private in most aspects of life, including with my written work and really anything I'm passionate about, so to have such a positive response from people in the blogging community really has helped me feel more comfortable sharing the things I love with the world and letting my little mousy voice be heard for once. This has really been a very cool experience so far. I cannot wait to see what the future holds and I hope to share it with each and every one of you. Much love, beautiful people!

Have a lovely day and stay fabulous!!

~Moll


15 comments:

  1. Oh that's so sweet of you!! You deserve all of the followers you have and will have!! Your blog is amazing and it is obvious that you love writting it!! So I will give you one more present!! 108 FOLLOWERS!! WOOHOO.. :) hehe..keep in touch!! :D
    Maria xox
    http://aresmar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! This comment is so nice!! You're awesome! Thank you thank you thank you!!! haha

      Delete
  2. you have a lovely blog! followed you:)x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done with your follow count, its so lovely when you start getting somewhere when you begin a new blog! Yours is lovely though, and I will be sure to keep checking back! x

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie!

    such a lovely blog! love this post!

    i was wandering if you would like to keep in touc

    by following each other?

    if so, just let me know and I will follow you right back :)

    love
    Vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    fb: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fashion-Railways/265825453534258?fref=ts

    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3980126

    instagram: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3980126

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on making it to 100+ followers. I understand the shock that goes with looking at your follower count and seeing the stats. I'm no where near what you have, but it's still amazing to see that people are interested in looking at what I'm writing.

    Congrats again!

    Sophie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sophie! It really is amazing! :)

      Delete
  6. Hello from Spain: congratulations on the success of your blog .. We keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, great otufti! Love the kimono! ^-^
    Nice blog, dear!

    http://www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete