(Quick dry) top coat
Light blue polish
Dark blue polish
1. File and shape your clean nails if you so choose. *Remember to file in one direction to keep your nails strong and in tiptop shape!*
2. Apply the base coat to your nails.
From here on out, complete one nail at a time!
3. Apply one colour to each side of your nail. (You may need to add a second coat to get a more opaque finish. There is no need to wait for the first coat to dry completely.)
4. Starting below your cuticle with the toothpick, pull down and around from the lighter color into the darker one. Repeat a similar motion, but this time drawing up from the darker to the lighter colour. Continue swirling down that line in a ongoing movement until you get to the tip of the nail. (This doesn't have to be perfect. Just go with the flow and however it turns out will still look snazzy!)
5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 for each of your nails.
6. Apply your quick dry top coat.
7. Done! Easy peasy!
Have a lovely day and stay fabulous!!