Sunday, September 14, 2014

90's Music


For the helluvit, I've decided to do a quick little 90's themed series. This wasn't really sparked by anything besides my occasional urge to reminisce on the past. To kick this series off, I figured why not set the mood with some music. Here are 6 of my favourite bands and artists from the 90's (5 simply wasn't enough), as well as a preferred song by said artists.

"Raise your hand if you love music!"
*raises hand*

"Raise your hand if you like to listen to old tunes!"
*raises hand*

"Raise your hand if you were born or lived through the 90's!"
*raises hand* 

If you raised your hand at all, then this post is for you! Join me and enjoy this blast from the past!

Spice Girls- "Move Over"
 
 I.love.the.Spice.Girls. They are fierce.

Backstreet Boys- "The One"
 I was such a fangirl. ♥Nick Carter♥

Britney Spears- "Sometimes"

Aqua- "Barbie Girl"
Aqua isn't one of my favourite bands from the 90's;
however, I just had to share this.
Talk about an irritating song that you can't help but sing along to.

Destiny's Child- "Hey Ladies"

N'Sync- "Gone"

Who are your favourite artists from the 90's?
And did I get any of these songs stuck in your head? ;)

~Moll

13 comments:

  1. LOVE 90's music, such a good post! I loved the Spice Girls got their album and everything on CD haha! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love 90's music! Spice Girls were my fav!

    Natalie xo

    Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. 90's music was just the BEST. The charts today just aren't the same! I really miss watching Top of the Pops on a Friday night haha.

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. 90's music is the BOMB!! Love Britney!!

    Xoxo
    dogma96.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to listen to ALL of these songs growing up! I even have embarrassing recordings of me singing them :| as I'm sure a lot of people do haha! Are you doing any more to this series?

    Elena | A Style Shake
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love AQUA! :D.
    and also Britney Spears!
    amazing article!!!

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn.
    xoxo

    http://www.styleshower.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the groups you mentioned, except Destiny's Child, was never a fan of them. Sometimes is definitely going to be stuck in my head now :( haha!
    Thank you for the comment on my Hunger Games post, I'll give you a follow, would be really nice to see you following back.
    Tara x

    http://lovetarababii.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post! Follow each other on GFC, Google+ and Bloglovin? If yes, follow me and i follow back as soon as i see it. Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    Keep in Touch xx Rabea from germany
    http://rabeasbeautytipps.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo for the 90's. I loved All saints!

    hannahlburnett.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love your style and your blog. I´m your new follower. Please follow me back. See you.
    Kisses and hugs from:
    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nirvana was an American rock band and part of 90s music groups. They released just 3 full length studio albums in their seven year career. This band was among most influential and popular bands of that era.

    ReplyDelete