*please excuse the poor lighting... these were taken at 7:00 pm :)*
Thin tip polish in black, white, & red
1. File and shape your clean nails if you so choose. *Remember to file in one direction to keep your nails strong and in tip top shape!*
2. Apply the base coat to your nails to prevent staining.
3. Apply the tan polish to your accent nail.
4. Using the thin tip white polish, create a thick cross shape on the accent nail.
5. With the thin tip black polish, draw a line down the center of each white block and on the edges.
6. Diagonally from the overlapping of the white area, have two red lines intersect there.
7. Paint the rest of your nails black, white, or red to pull from the detail of the Burberry pattern.
8. Apply the top coat.
Have a lovely day and stay fabulous!!