4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon canola/vegetable oil
3 tablespoons milk
handful of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 tablespoon (or more depending on taste) cream cheese
1. Into a mug, mix all of the solids. *all-purpose flour, sugar, unsweetened cocoa powder, baking powder, salt*
2. Add the liquids and mix well. *egg, oil, milk*
3. Mix a handful of chocolate chips into the batter.
4. Drop a dollop of cream cheese in the center. Push it downward to get a filling effect.
5. Microwave for 2-5 minutes on high.
I recommend checking the cake every minute to make sure it gets fully baked but not overdone to the point it starts drying out.
6. Enjoy your dessert!