Saturday, October 10, 2015

September Favorites

Classic me, so timely with all of my posts and uploads...

At last I have my "September Favorites" video uploaded! Better late than never, right? We are not yet halfway thru October, so this video is still relevant!! (<-- me trying to convince myself that uploading a monthly faves 10 days into the next month isn't pathetic.) As you can probably tell, this post isn't anything special; I just wanted to let you know that I've uploaded something new! Hopefully uploading will become more consistent now that I've had some time to settle back into the school routine. Who really knows though with uni and all. Such a wildcard. 

Anyway, please check it out and let me know what you think!


Autumn 
Ripped Jeans 
Steve Madden Chelsea Boots 
Steve Madden Cutout Boots 
 ♥Hats 
MAC's Sin 
Canvas Decor 
@ Decor 
♥Fall Candles 
Chai Tea 
Grey's Anatomy 
Sudoku

I hope you enjoyed this video! Expect a normal blog post from me on Monday! :)

What were some of your faves from September?

~Moll

2 comments:

  1. I love watching favourites video's! MAC's sin is the perfect colour for autumn, I'm also a huge fan!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lipstick is definitely a must and the boots are both pretty!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete