1. Time to get organized. This consists of making an excess amount of to-do lists in order to feel productive, but in reality you’re really just procrastinating even more than you already have been.
2. Everything distracts you from dealing with the tasks at hand.
3. Once you're “organized,” it dawns on you how much information you have to cover and you wish you hadn’t wasted so much time.
4. What does one do in stressful times? Stress eat.
5. You can’t help but beat yourself up for all of the time you wasted over the semester goofing off when you should have been paying much closer attention.
6. But you try to play it off and seem unfazed despite the crippling anxiety you now have.
7. Finally you get down to business, and anything with caffeine becomes your lifeline.
8. Last minute, your professor sends out a study guide narrowing the focus of all the information you have to review. You thought you had to study everything, but really you don’t. This is honestly the best gift from Santa. Ever.
9. Finally it’s exam time. Brace yourself…
10. Just remember, the first question is always the scariest.
11. Oh, and remember that information you thought you didn’t need to review because the professor didn't put it on the study guide? Well turns out you do need to know it, and it’s on the exam… several times.
12. After dealing with stress sweat and hand cramps, your exam is finally over and you’ve never felt more relieved.
13. And at last you’re free to go home and be Christmas af.