Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Free Advertising on Molly Mac

The new year is going to bring a lot of new to this blog. One of those new things is advertising! Starting  straight off in January, I will be featuring 5 lovely bloggers on my sidebar. This will be a sort of trial run. My blog by no means is super well known or anything, so that's why I want to make ad space available for free for now. I want to see if there's even any demand for it, or if it'd actually be of any benefit to you and your blog's traffic, etc. Perhaps eventually I'll make it worth $1 or $2, but for now it's free! Seeing as my spaces are free, I want to make this more of a blog button exchange. I'll feature your button on my blog and you can feature mine on yours! Win, win!

For January I only have 4 of 5 spots open, so if you're interested comment below that you are AND email me your blog button image! In reply I'll attach my blog button and what month you'll be featured on here. If there aren't any more spaces available for January, I'll put you on a waiting list for February. You can also request February right away incase you don't have a blog button made. No rush!

For my button:
You can either save my blog button (the image above) or I can email it to you. My blog button is slightly large at 400x200px in order to retain quality, but when you add the image to your layout, just check the "shrink to fit" option once it's uploaded. That is the important step to note, to check off that box after you've uploaded the image, otherwise it becomes blurry. Also, don't forget to include my blog link with the image.

My email: mollymac13blog@outlook.com

Want to be one of my first advertisers?

~Moll

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | YouTube

Available only to those who follow my blog via GFC and/or Bloglovin'.

5 comments:

  1. Nice post dear :)
    I wish you delightful holidays
    Hope you have a great time

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll
    If it's okay, I'd like to do this button exchange :)
    I'll just have to make a button then with the given size.
    My e-mail is: isa.geeraerts@gmail.com
    Let's do this ;)

    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and such a beautiful girl. Loving your blog this evening, Molly!
    peridotcove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete