John Lewis


Even though the John Lewis Christmas ads aren't ones that run in the US, I'm still obsessed with them. Ever since I discovered they existed two years ago, I immediately fell in love with the stories, cinematography, and all they stand for. The release of each holiday one is something I now look forward to this time of year. Yet again after the wait for this year's, John Lewis didn't disappoint. The one above is very cute and touching, as every other advert really. In case you haven't seen it, I thought I'd share it with you! It's a really lovely short video that helps you get into the giving spirit and to tug on the ol' heart strings a bit. Read on to see my other favorite JL ads!



Which advert is your favorite?

~Moll

4 comments

  1. thanks for sharing! I agree, these are such wonderful and touching short videos. I haven't watched them before, but I just watched one and I'm about to watch another! I can see why you look forward to them

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cried when I watched this year's John Lewis ad, the music is always spot on. I look forward to their Christmas commercials every year!
    Nice post :)xxx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this year's video is sooooo good. I loved it!
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great videos:) I love it:)
    kiss
    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete