Must See Christmas Movies



The holiday time is quite possibly one of my favorite times of the year. Due to that, I am naturally drawn to watching films embodying the spirit of it all; especially once December hits (but tbh I watch these year round when I feel a wave of festivity... Christmas in July is a thing...). As the December days go on, and whenever I have downtime, you can find me curled up under blankets upon blankets with a mug of hot chocolate in hand going through this list of films and many more.

What are your favorite holiday films? Are any of these your favorites? Do you have any movie recommendations for me?

~Moll

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | YouTube

**The picture that isn't showing up is of "Holiday in Handcuffs."**

10 comments

  1. The absolute favorite for me is love actually xdD
    xx
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these movies...amazing Love Actually!!Would you like to follow each other?Let me know on my blog,so I follow back with pleasure.
    Hugs
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love actually has got to be my fave! I love it. And also, it might not be a proper film, but The Snowman is a must see every Christmas <3
    Emma xx

    www.wellemma.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched mrs miracle last week and whilst it is totally cheesy and one of those hallmark movies, I still enjoyed it, after all it is about xmas! hahaha
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you ! Must see !

    xx

    www.sweet-freckles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of these picks! You can't beat them! The Holiday is one of my faves!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Elf and the Polar Express! :-) I always watch it every year

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good selection, have a good day

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete