My Christmas Playlist


Sparked by just having seen the Trans-Siberian Orchestra live for their Christmas show, The Ghosts of Christmas Eve, I thought I'd share with you my favorite songs to incessantly play on repeat this time of year! Since I don't have a Spotify, I've narrowed this list down to 25 songs, so they're not quite as overwhelming and cumbersome to enjoy. Plus, that makes for one song for each day leading up to Christmas from the start of December! *So clever* In case you were wondering, yes, "Carol of the Bells" is on this list. :)

1. Anything sung by Michael Buble
2. “Christmas Lights” by Coldplay
3. “All I Want For Christmas Is You” by Mariah Carey
4. “Last Christmas” by Wham!
5. “Shake Up Christmas” by Train
6. “Let It Snow” by Dean Martin
7. “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” by Frank Sinatra, or Sam Smith
8. “It’s The Most Wonderful Time of The Year" by Andy Williams
9. “Wonderful Christmas Time” by Paul McCartney
10. “Mistletoe” by Justin Bieber (no shame)
11. “Winter Wonderland” by Dean Martin, or Bing Crosby, or Doris Day
12. “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas” by Bing Crosby
13. “Santa Baby” by Kylie Minogue
14. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town” by The Jackson 5
15. “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” by Brenda Lee
16. “Do They Know It’s Christmas?” by Band Aid
17. “White Christmas" by Bing Crosby, or Lady Gaga
18. “I’ll Be Home For Christmas” by Bing Crosby
19. “Grown Up Christmas List” by Kelly Clarkson
20. “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” by Margaret Whiting & Johnny Mercer
21. “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus” by The Jackson 5
22. “Here Comes Santa Claus” by Elvis Presley
23. “12 Pains of Christmas” by Bob Rivers
24. “Jingle Bell Rock” by Bobby Helms
25. “Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer” by Gene Autry
Bonus: “Carol of the Bells” by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (of course)


What are your favorite songs to listen to this time of year? Do you have any to add to this list?

~Moll

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | YouTube

PS The show was so cool! (As you can tell by the pictures). Let me know if you want a full post on that!

6 comments

  1. Love all those songs! I always like turning on the radio to station that plays continuous holiday music when I'm driving. I really like Mariah Carey's All I Want for Christmas Is You. My friends and I have this thing where whenever we ask each other what we want for christmas, one of us inevitably would start singing that line hahaha

    ~Andrea Tiffany~
    http://aglimpseofglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of Michael Buble's Christmas songs!
    Nice post :)xx

    beautydreamcatcher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those songs:)
    kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I hear Do they know it's Christmas, to me it's officially Christmas!

    ReplyDelete