Sunday, December 13, 2015

Wasted Space


There’s that feeling again. That feeling that something is amiss in my life. The more I dwell on it, the farther I feel from a solution. I’ve pinpointed where there needs to be a change, but I’m not entirely sure how to make it. It all comes back to how I spend my time and the direction of my life. I know what I want to be doing, but how do I implement it into my day-to-day life?

That uncertainty has left me feeling torn. Torn between what I want and what I need. What I want to do with my life won’t necessarily get me what I need as easily. What I need to do, or at least should do, in order to get necessities won’t necessarily get me what I want. That thing everyone wants. So I’m torn. Torn between wanting to be an idealist and a realist. How can I possibly do both? Or how do I choose? A struggle or regret? Happiness or security? How do I choose?

This Blogmas post is a bit of a waste. Not very joyful and Christmassy. I've had a lot on my mind lately and just needed to write it out. Sorry! <3

~Moll

5 comments:

  1. it's alright girly, letting it out is part of blogging. Hope you fell better soon <3 sending my love
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you well and hope you feel yourself again.Hugs from Nairobi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shouldn't apologise for writing what YOU want to write on YOUR blog. I feel the same most days anyway. Chin up, girl x

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh God I feel the same way! I hope we get a solution soon! Also, 2016 is near, there is always a sense of wanting to start over anew during that time and people will have YT videos and blog posts with ideas!

    Sending positive waves your way!

    ReplyDelete