Monday, April 3, 2017

DIY YouTube Play Button Pillow


Lately I've been loving YouTube; watching, creating, and posting videos. It's been a nice change of pace engaging with that community and exercising my creative muscles in a different way (though unfortunately my blog is taking the brunt of that change in focus). None-the-less I have a passion for YouTube, which has inspired this DIY!

Months ago I thought of this quick craft, but was putting off doing it; however I'm happy to have sat myself down and completed it to share with you. I made a no-sew version and a sewed version, so no matter your skill set, this DIY is for you! The only requirement is that you love watching and/or making videos!

Supplies:
YouTube Play Button stencil
Red fabric (a fat quarters worth)
White fabric/felt
Pencil/chalk
Scissors
Straight pins
Fabric glue
Stuffing


Hope you enjoyed this DIY! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel! 

-Moll

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | Tumblr | YouTube

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable. Do you think it would be possible to try it but with a B for Blogger? Hmm.

    ReplyDelete